Hi, my name is Fiona McEachran. I am a creative, fun-loving, hard-working Aussie who has lived in the UK for 7 years, Albania for 2 years, and I am now back on the Gold Coast, Australia. I am:
- an avid Property Investor since 2001, and a keen researcher. When it comes to property it’s about the property numbers, the area plans and “the vibe”.
- passionate about Personal Branding and the author of Web Branding Coach. Branding makes good marketing great.
- a results-oriented Marketing Strategist obsessed with Digital Marketing, Implementation and Analysis – especially social media. Yes, it’s about talking, but mostly about listening.
- a trained Manager, who discovered the power of how management can make or break a company. Managing is a gift for some, and a trained skill for most.
Property Investment Researcher
I fell in love with property in 2000, when I learned the power of utilising a physical asset, that could grow in value through inflation and demand, and provide a great return when managed correctly.
I really enjoyed my first property purchase in Everton Park in Brisbane in 2001, and since then went on to purchase additional properties in Brisbane. When living on the UK I bought 4 properties there, and I even ventured into purchasing a little apartment on the beach in North Brazil.
I was an International Property Consultant and ran a successful emerging markets company from London in 2007 – 2010 but put property aside when the global financial crisis effects hit.
After my short leave from property, I decided to return to my biggest “hobby” in late 2012.
I’m inspired to see marketing create faster and better results in business, as well as engage happier customers.
I understand more than ever the importance of being truly “abnormal” to stand out in today’s competitive marketplace. My philosophy of going against the grain, and using the latest technologies available to boost business marketing results, makes up my foundation from which I build on.
My core experience lies in creating plans and strategies, incorporating brands and communications. I’m a big believer in online, especially social media, marketing.
In September 2011, I became a published author with the release of my first book: Web Branding Coach: Genesis. This book helps entrepreneurs and small business owners define their personal brand BEFORE creating strategies or implementing any marketing activities.
The book will save years of frustration, time and money wasted, and help professionals develop a clear and focussed personal brand, that actually works FOR them.
I have a mission to coach, teach, assist and write. I want to change and enhance people’s lives.
- Creativity – Be Innovative
- Passion – Be Enthusiastic
- Flexibility – Be Elastic
- Freedom – Ability to Choose
- Travel – Keep Moving
- Opportunity – Keep Your Eyes Open
- Fun – Choose What Makes You Smile
- Results – Know What You Want
- Authenticity – Be Yourself, Be Real
- Community – Share The Knowledge, Share The Love
- Positivity – Look On The Bright Side
- Potential – Be Better